In today's world, there are so many sources available to convert text files into audio ones. I will show you one way to it using Amazon Web Services. You just require a little bit of knowledge to AWS and Done! Also, if you know Python then you can also tweak the code and explore the things.
Here is a step by step tutorial to convert Text file into Audio files.
This will a demonstration of Amazon Polly which converts your given text file into Speech. Strange thing is that it is almost free. Amazon doen’t charges you to first 1 million words.
Just follow steps and I will guide you to that.
- Little knowledge of AWS.
- Enthusiasm to learn.
- text: Just write some paragraph of whatever length.
- Create one S3 bucket. (Give Amazon Polly permission to write in S3)(AWS Doc)
- Select your favourite voice for given language as input. (Voice List )
Steps to run
- Install boto3
- Install AWS CLI and configure credentials
- Create S3 bucket and Create Role for Polly AWS Doc
- Clone https://github.com/ganatradeval/AmazonPolly.git.
- Specify variables in polly.py file.
- Run following.
pip install boto3
put below code into ~/.aws/credentials
aws_access_key_id = YOUR_ACCESS_KEY
aws_secret_access_key = YOUR_SECRET_KEY